Tuesday, August 23, 2011

frozen Burritos :)


I was talking to a friend the other day (Rebecca Richards) and she gave me this idea for a quick breakfast. You know my family loves my breakfast burritos, but I never thought of freezing a bunch to make life just a little bit easier. so here is what I did.....
I browned 2 lbs of hamburger 1 lb of sausage
4 red potatoes diced
1/4 purple onion diced 
1/4 bunch of cilantro minced
sautee in olive oil

I added 1/2 small jar of salsa
garlic salt
salt/pepper
scrambled up about 7 eggs
mixed everything all together
and started filling up my burritos!
topping them off with half a handful of cheese
put them on this cookie sheet for a quick flash freeze for approx. 1/2 hour
then started bagging them.....bye bye burritos see ya in the AM!
that will make 20+ burritos:)









No comments:

Post a Comment