Tuesday, January 18, 2011

fun project!

BEFORE
AFTER


Since I've had this Sewing machine up and running I have been overwhelmed with what to do first! So I thought since I have been sitting on this material for the past 6 months I better make this my first project. Here is a valance  for Joey's room. You cant see all the room but the wall to the left is a burnt orange with white on the bottom which we are in the middle of a board and batten look. under the window we are also going to be building a built in bench with cubbies under neath., the top will be covered with the same material as the valance.. This will make a nice inviting area for Joey to just sit and read. Stay tuned for the finishing touches on the rest of the room, I will post before and after pictures of the whole room.

2 comments: